Home Vintage Runningboards Gallery Rubber Parts Projects Catalogue Testimonials Ship To Us Contact Us About Car Clubs
Drop Down Menu Templates by Vista-Buttons.com v5.7
Running Board Rubber Mats

      The Running Board Rubber Mat as opposed to the full running board, covers aproximately 75% of the running board. The other 25% is the painted surface. Thus we call this the partial running board mat. Partial most likely will have a backing plate bonded to them.

      A full running board will be covered 100% with rubber.

      I pride myself in giving that old fashioned personal customer service of bygone days. That is my motto and guarantee.

      I specialize in the reproduction of all antique (vintage) auto and truck running board rubber mats.

      These include: Cadillac, Oldsmobile, Hudson, Lincoln, Graham-Paige, Ford, Chevrolet, LaSalle, Buick, Nash, Packard, Studebaker, Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Pontiac, Durant, Essex, Terraplane, and Hupmobile, to name the more common vintage cars and trucks.

      Typically running boards were used on cars from about 1915 to the mid forties, at which time sill plates under the doors replaced exterior running boards. Sill plates were used by many car makers until 1955, when the sill plates were done away with.

      My name is Kris Arneson, owner operator of this fascinating business.

      I have spent over 30 years doing complete frame-up restorations of vintage cars, trucks, and street rods. Although I love this type of work I was looking for something that had a shorter time-span, thus when the opportunity arose to purchase the rights to this unique business I was elated.

      Since taking over this business I can honestly say that I have found it to be even more rewarding than I could have ever dreamt possible. I see this business, not as just another way to make a living; it has literally become my passion.

      I love the varied challenges and unique experiences that this business provides. My 30 year auto body, painting, machining, mechanical and welding abilities are put to the test each and every day.

      Presently my turn around time is about 6 to 8 weeks, however if you require a reproduction sooner than that I will do my best to accommodate your needs.

      To see a list of the projects to be work on, in progress and have been completed in the last year go to the: project catalog page.